WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM THE PEOPLE THAT VISIT OUR BLOG, WEBSITE OR APP?
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
– To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
– To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
HOW DO WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION?
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers. We do not use Malware Scanning.
We do not use an SSL certificate.
– We only provide articles and information. We never ask for personal or private information like names, email addresses, or credit card numbers.
DO WE USE ‘COOKIES’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders .
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
ACCORDING TO CALOPPA WE AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
– By emailing us
HOW DOES OUR SITE HANDLE DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS?
DOES OUR SITE ALLOW THIRD-PARTY BEHAVIORAL TRACKING?
COPPA (CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT)
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
IN ORDER TO BE IN LINE WITH FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES WE WILL TAKE THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIVE ACTION, SHOULD A DATA BREACH OCCUR:
– Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM ACT
WE COLLECT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN ORDER TO:
– Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
TO BE IN ACCORDANCE WITH CANSPAM WE AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
– Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
– Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
– Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
– Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
– Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
IF AT ANY TIME YOU WOULD LIKE TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM RECEIVING FUTURE EMAILS, YOU CAN EMAIL US AT
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
256 West 36th Street
New York, New York 10018