La información más actual sobre esos lugares que desea visitar. Las novedades que dan vueltas a la industria del turismo y actividades relevantes de mayor interés.
Nos enteramos primero y lo compartimos para usted temas sobre aperturas de nuevas zonas turísticas, información relevante sobre sistema de vuelos y las diferentes actividades que tienen los hoteles y destinos.
– Top 5 “Safe Destinations – Not sure where to travel this summer? We have safe destinations for you! We understand the concern surrounding travel right now in the age of COVID-19. The fact is, it is not always clear what the “safe destinations” are and what the protocol is for getting there. We have carefully selected these destinations under strict health regulations imposed by both the host country and world regulations. Several countries have open borders and are willing […]
– Destinations lift their restrictions – The number of countries closed to international tourism has continued to decline. According to the eighth edition of the UNWTO Report on Travel Restrictions, 70% of all global destinations have eased travel restrictions introduced in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. In comparison, only one in four destinations still keep their borders completely closed to international tourists. The report shows that, as of November 1, a total of 152 destinations have reduced restrictions on international […]
– IATA Travel Pass – The International Air Transport Association (IATA) has announced that it is in the final phase of the IATA Travel Pass. This Covid-19 digital health pass will help expedite a secure reopening of all borders. Governments have begun to use the tests to mitigate the risk of importing Covid-19 when reopening their borders to travelers and as an alternative to quarantine measures. The IATA Travel Pass is an instrument that will securely verify the tests’ accuracy […]
– Bamboo plates and cutlery – December 1, Singapore Airlines and its partner SilkAir began to use 100% sustainable tableware that generates 60% less waste. The new policy applies to all flights up to three and a half hours. In total, the airline will offer forty new dishes, such as congee (rice porridge), laksa (noodle soup with fish and seafood), and mee siam (fried rice noodles with meat sauce and garnish). The SIA group declares that the weight of the new materials is 50% less, resulting in lower fuel […]
– COVID-19 Adaptations – Things To Expect In All Places. A face mask may be requested or required when 6 feet social distancing is impractical. Non-contact temperature controls when entering a building. Travelers will be asked to maintain a social distance of approximately 6 feet (2 m). More hand washing and disinfection stations will be made available, and their use may be required. More frequent surface cleaning, especially in high contact areas. Travelers may be asked to queue before entering […]
Comments are closed.